Bon à savoir
|Distance jusqu’au centre-ville||2,4 km|
Avis des clients
Période de l’année
Afficher les avis qui mentionnent :
Trop sombre et salle de bain pourrait être mieux.
Continental breakfast was good. Maybe more than 1 piece of bread would be better-1 for the cheese and 1 for the jam. Staff were incredible-helping with attraction bookings in Russian, booking of taxi to airport. Also liked the email in advance of stay offering transfer from airport which I took. Staff have good English which is helpful.
Good value for the money,
The hotel is a nice place to stay in, the staff representatives were pleasant. the room's pretty comfortable, except for the minor inconveniences which I will mention below. It's just an opinion, so it's up to you to decide. The interiors are bringing the atmosphere of England. Nice bonus was the free water cooler with the available tea/coffee in the dining space.
The minor inconveniences were the following: - cold floor - the air vent system (once you turn on the light in the bathroom it will start working) is pretty noisy and having the light on constantly can be disturbing. - the flush was hard to use (the system doesn't include a button, but rather a hanging handle which needed some effort to pull) - the sound of the flush was similar to the one you can see in the train WC. Pretty noisy.
- Queen on the balcony :)) - Location - Fake two water nobs in the bathroom :)) just liked the joke. (There are 2 fake ones and one actually working one) - Staff was great and friendly!
- Room didn't look like pictures, just plain and simple room. During checking in we were told we are second people staying in it after remodeling. - Smell from remodeling didn't full left the room, so it was a bit there. Not overwhelming smell. - Checking in process was way too long and slow. I guess they have too many papers to fill.
Se trouvant à Saint-Pétersbourg (Centre-ville de Saint-Pétersbourg), Greenwich By Friends est à 4 min de marche de Avenue de la perspective Liteiny et à 6 min à pied de Grande salle de concert Oktyabrsky. Les équipements et services proposés incluent un service de départ express, une réception ouverte 24 heures sur 24 et une consigne à bagages. Une navette vers et depuis l'aéroport est disponible en échange d'un supplément (disponible 24 h/24).
selon 359 avis
- Chambres propres
- Atmosphère conviviale
- Lits confortables
Les politiques varient selon le type de chambre et le fournisseur.
Avis sur Greenwich By Friends
Attractions les plus populaires
- Anichkov Palace 1,1 km
- State Russian Museum 1,5 km
- Summer Garden 1,6 km
- Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood 1,7 km
- Pushkin Museum and Memorial Apartment 2,2 km
- Kreiser Avrora 2,3 km
|Saint-Pétersbourg Aéroport Intl Pulkovo||15,7 km|
|Saint-Pétersbourg Saint Petersburg-Glavny||0,9 km|
|Saint-Pétersbourg Saint Petersberg-Finlyandsky||2 km|